The old man and his relatives
Once upon a time a 97 year old man goes to make a life insurance. The insurer certainly would not agree to insure him because of his age. However he asks the old man why he wants to make the life insurance. The old man said that he was afraid because he was about to make a long journey to America. Then the following dialog takes place.
- "Why are you going to America?"
- "Because I have to accompany my father."
- "Well, how old is your father?"
- "123 years old."
- "And what are you going to do with your father in America?"
- "We will attend my grandfathers’ marriage ceremony."
The insurer shocked asks:
- "And how old is your grandfather?"
- "144 years old."
- "And why is he getting married?"
- "Because his parents are insisting…"