Two men were fishing.
The first on catches a fish and then puts it to the bucket, then a second fish and puts in the bucket again. The second man catches a fish, then extricates it and throws it back to the sea and then he does the same thing again.
The fist one looks at him and says:
- Why are you throwing them back, don’t you like fish?
- Well, I do not like fish…what I like is the process of fishing.
- Since you are throwing them, why don’t you give them to me? You know I have a wife and eight children
- Don’t tell me! You must be very fond of children.
- Not really. I do not like children. What I like is the process.