She hadn't studied
In the sixth class of a primary school the teacher asks:
- "Which part of our body when irritated can grow up to ten times of its original size?"
Young Anne stands up and says:
- "What kind of teacher are you? You are asking such a question to young children! I am going to say this to my parents and the manager and you will be fired!
The teacher ignores Anne and she asks again the same question. Johnnie raises his hand and says:
- "The pupil of the eye."
- "That’s right, Johnnie", says the teacher.
- She then returns to Anne and says:
- "I have three things to tell you Anne. 1st , you have a dirty mind. 2nd, you did not study your lesson, and 3rd, when you grow up you will be very disappointed!"